Thursday, February 23, 2012


Welcome! This blog is about my journey into the so called "real world". It's about trying to find a balance between doing what I love and doing what I need to do to survive. This is just the beginning and I'm starting at the bottom. A little background... I graduated with a degree in International Relations with a minor in Spanish. I graduated with 3.84 GPA and I've traveled all over the world. I thought getting a job would be easy, but the truth is I can't even get an interview with to be an administrative assistant. Fuck me. So I started this blog as a means to vent, and also with the hope of finding others that are going through the same thing, or have been there done that. Don't worry this blog won't be a complete downer. I plan on expressing everything on these blank Internet pages. My interests are eclectic so it should never be a boring read. I love music and I'm a total logophile. Welcome to my mind, navigating it will take some time.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/logophile

No comments:

Post a Comment